Miami Tech Model FSA126SM access doors are designed for quick installation in metal or fiberglass duct. They provide direct access to fire dampers for resetting, as well as any item requiring maintenance or inspection.
- Frame: 24 gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel roll formed with 1/6" X 1 1/2" double backed adhesive on inside of flange.
- Door: 24 gauge edge riveted galvanized steel front and back face containing 1" UL classified insulation.
- Hinge: Pivot type hinge top and bottom for rigidity.
- Closure: All cam locks are zinc plated steel.
- Opening: Duct cutout is 1" less than listed size.
- All FSA126SM access doors are built with safety chain to secure door to frame.